This is always a busy time of year for all, and this year, with the extra challenges related to COVID, is proving to be more demanding.
In order to keep you up to date we have a few reminders for your review:
1. If you were thinking about applying for a Board of Assessor position or a Reviewer on the Continuing Competency Committee , the deadline for applications is this Friday November 20th. Thank-you for considering!
2. If you have changed your name, it is a requirement, as described in Bylaw 2.2 Obligations of Membership, to update your profile page and upload a notarized legal document indicating your new name.
3. Journal Club and Study club annual renewals were due October 31st, so please submit your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not yet done so. If you are wondering about creating a Study Club or Journal Club and would like more information, contact Valerie at the College office.
4. Registration as a dental hygienist is a legal process and including false information on your renewal form is fraud. We are sensitive to the fact COVID may have interrupted your practicing hours. If you have questions about your practice hours, contact the College office. Concerns around practice hours will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
5. The CDHM Office is operating under a hybrid’ model, whereby, we are working from home part of the time and going into the office the rest of the time, depending on the nature of the work that is required for the week. This model will be in place until the Code Red has been removed for the Winnipeg zone. The College phone and all email contacts are operational.
6. The CDHM News will be circulated the first week of December.
7. Registration Renewal is open until December 31st, 2020 at midnight.
We welcome your questions and will respond to your queries in a timely manner.
Arlynn Arlynn Brodie MHS, RDH
Registrar, Executive Director